READY TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY?
Before you submit your enquiry, please check out our FAQ page.
When you are ready to start the process of ordering custom cake, there are some key things we need to know:
- The date of your event
- The location of your reception (and where the cake will be displayed)
- Your expected guest count
- Whether you will serve the cake as your dessert course, or if it will be served alongside a dessert buffet.
- Whether you wish to keep your top tier or include it in guest servings
- Your budget for the cake
- Ideas of what you would like for the style of your custom cake – please send photos!
Once we receive this information, we can immediately get back to you with our availability and give you an estimate of the cost. If you decide to move ahead with ordering, we will discuss details by phone (or arrange an in-person consultation) and draw up a contract. Please note that your cake is only reserved once a contract has been signed and your $100 retainer fee has been submitted.
Please email us all of the above details. We will get back to you with our availability within 2 days.